torsdag den 3. maj 2018

Rainy

Winter may have held on good this year and the weather has decided to sort of skip spring and move towards summer fast = heat thunderstorms. So this morning I had to dig out rain ponchos for the kids and make sure that I was wearing an appropriate outfit for waiting at the bus stop:
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
(Yes coffee is part of any good bus outfit!). Had the rain stopped as I walked out? But of course😒 On a positive note: rain coats are also efficient when you pour coffee all over yourself at said bus stop when it is not raining
Other significant events are taking place today as Kristian is leaving for California today to visit Jon for his birthday. I really am happy for him that he gets to go, but I am SO jealous too and I try hard to just suck it up. I don’t know how successful I am though. But I will take my revenge and go get some dirt in a bag this week and shop for some herbs so I can get our diminutive “garden” going. I especially look forward to kick my succulents outside for the summer where some of them will grow to an extent where they will overflow everything (Aww. Mom’s little baby succulent - who is taking over the garden like some mutant horror show. LOL). I scrolled through the pics on my phone to see if I did have any photos of those precious little plants, and I couldn’t find any. But I did find a screenshot of a pregnant goat. Enjoy
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.

Ingen kommentarer: