fredag den 31. maj 2019

It’s Friday

And it’s quiet! In the best of ways as I think I have gotten new neighbors upstairs. People who don’t wear those Indian sandals that make a really loud noise when they are used for walking on floors. People who don’t have a weird kitchen thingy that runs clunka-dunka-swoosh-swoosh up to 6 hours per day (still wondering that the heck that thing was anyways). And people who do not go to work at 4 in the morning. At least I hope so, but since it has been much more quiet up there the entire week one can always hope.....
It has been a week with crazy weather. Not Michigan crazy but pretty darn close
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
Still I have never felt quite as much as a true Michigander as when I watched my east coast colleagues take shelter in a basement because of a thunder storm. The storm was bad, but the tornado warnings? Seriously? In my opinion it was certainly NOT tornado skies, and I am quite sure that they are all sick of listening to me telling them how a tornado sky really looks😏😬
Also I have gotten one lung done on my next cross stitch project:
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
And I am a SO not in the mood for starting the second one. But I guess I have to move alung (.......) if I want to get it done.
And last but not least I was told today that I have managed to accomplish quite a bit more than expected during my first 3 months at this new job of mine, and that feels awesome! Especially because it has been very very intense to try to keep up with all the strategies and politics and big personalities, that tend to mix up in a place like the pharmaceutical industry. And just the pace of things in general🏃‍♀️🤯🏎🌪has been quite the challenge. I am held to very high standards but I can tell it is good for me and that I am growing tremendously.

Ingen kommentarer: