- despite having dodged cold and flu all winter long, the first weekend in June wiped me out with sneezing and coughing. But I got to binge watch a ton of Netflix :-)
- mulberries are starting to show up. And the Chinese lady, who picks them all has started to "stroll" through the neighborhood. Grrrrrrr.
- the sun has been out so much that the little pond (right next to the "this is where Henriette broke her arm" spot) has dried up to become mud. Quite deep mud though, that dogs cannot walk on top of:
- it is that time of year where we'll have to renew our current lease. And where we drive ourselves crazy with "should we stay or should we go". Preferably to a rented house. But so far all houses have been too small/too expensive/available too early. At least we have made the decision that we are not going to rent an apartment unit somewhere else. We will only move if we can find a nice house within our current school district.
- and school is out in a week! Aaaaaargh. Aaaaaaargh. Aaaaaaargh. As always the thought of kids being home for 11 weeks straight kind of terrifies me, but we have managed to survive so far, so I guess we all will make it this summer too.
Send en kommentar