lørdag den 16. juni 2018

Do squirrels swim?

This is a really unusual weekend as Kristian and Luca has gone camping. And they did not bring the dog, who was quite disappointed:
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
But off they went, leaving bailey and I behind with the teens. Teresa was supposed to go to a sleepover, but it got cancelled and instead one of her friend came here to stay overnight. Since Luca was not home we decided to step up the movie and watch something in the horror genre. Which ended up being Se7en! I watched it when it came out in theaters back in the day (waaaaaayyyy back in the day.....) and remembered it as being quite surprising at the end. I did not remember how freakin’ creepy it was. The girls were not excited about going to bed after this
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
But everyone eventually fell asleep.
However more death was to follow Saturday. I went tot the pool for a quick swim in the heat and just as I was about to enter I spotted something at the bottom. A drowned squirrel. It looked surreal. Like it was standing at the bottom reaching up towards the surface and I guess this answers the question of whether squirrels know how to swim.....

Ingen kommentarer: